Merino Storm Hoodie - KAPP
Sizes: XS, S, M, L
Colors: Ocean Depths, Old Gold, Peacoat
You will love it. It’s as easy as that. 2009 we developed our KAPP Hoodie with an integrated balaclava. Our KAPP Hoodie is made of a combined material out of merino and polyester. The polyester is on the outside, making our hoodie very abrasion proof (for example when wearing a backpack). In the inside you will encounter the merino which secures a great touch and comfort and your body odour is controlled by the merino wool. Our KAPP Hoodie has become the love of countless winter athletes, especially bikers who didn’t want to cope with cold noses and frozen cheeks anymore. This hoodie is for the brave.
Urban/Performance, cold-mid temperatures, urban mobility, mountain bike, tours & trekking bike, trekking, Casual, Hiking, Ski, Snowboard, running, trail running
- Front part and inlay of balaclava made out of fine merino fleece, with elastic seam, protecting face and nose from cold wind
- Side pocket with button made out of a natural vegetable ivory
- Cuffs with integrated thumb hole to keep hands warm
- Decorative stitch on front
- Denim ellbow patch
- Reflective elements on back
- Light merino double-layer fleece with merino inside and polyester outside
- Abrasion proof, odour control, extremely fast drying, highly breathable and uniquely soft
- Yarn thickness: 17.5 Micron
- Weight: 320 g (Size S)
- Shell: 26% Merino, 70% Polyester, 4% Elastane
For more details about our materials, please click here!
- 30° gentle wash cycle
- don’t bleach
- wash inside out with similar colours
- do not iron on print
- do not use any fabric softener
- do not tumble dry – only wash in separate net-bag; Close Zippers
If you follow our care label your triple2 products will last especially long. For more Infos about how to take care, wash or impregnate our products please go here.
LOVE NATURE, ACT ECOLOGICAL, LIVE GREEN!
This website only makes use of necessary cookies essential for the website functionality. By continuing to use the website, you agree to the usage of these cookies. Cookies needed for analysis, personalization, advertising and social media are not used on this website.
More info Accept