Softshell trousers S-BUEX
Sizes: XS, S, M, L
Colors: Old Gold, Peacoat
You will love our softshell trousers as they are stretchy, highly breathable, water-repellent and just simply look cool. No one will notice that you are wearing functional trousers. The eco friendly DWR treatment make the trousers water-repellent. The great thing about these trousers is that they are light, make no rustling sound and have a slim fit. Our trousers can be used for cycling to work, in a bike-park or even when crossing the alps. Our award winning BUEX will make your day sweet – Check them out!
Urban, mid temperatures, urban mobility, tours & trekking bike, trekking, hiking, casual
- Robust softshell material with eco-friendly water- and dirt-repellent treatment (PFC free DWR)
- Wide waistband for perfect movability
- Reinforced seams on: loops for bicycle lock, pockets and leg seams
- Two big front pockets with water-repellent cover
- Two back-pockets with water-repellent cover
- Hidden reflector seam on inside legs
- Bottom legs adjustable with press studs
- Wide belt-loops made for fastening bicycle lock
- Label stitch and leather-patch with logo
- Button made out of a natural vegetable ivory
- Robust and elastic material made out of a 4-way stretch polyamid, including a water-repellent treatment
- Odour control, very fast drying, highly breathable, abrasion proof and very soft material
- DWR: PFC free!
- UV-Protection: 50+
- Weight: 294 g (Size S)
- Shell: 89% Polyamid, 11% Elastane
For more details about our materials, please click here!
- 30° gentle wash cycle
- don’t bleach
- wash inside out with similar colours
- do not iron on print
- do not use any fabric softener
- do not tumble dry; Close Zippers
If you follow our care label your triple2 products will last especially long. For more Infos about how to take care, wash or impregnate our products please go here.
LOVE NATURE, ACT ECOLOGICAL, LIVE GREEN!
This website only makes use of necessary cookies essential for the website functionality. By continuing to use the website, you agree to the usage of these cookies. Cookies needed for analysis, personalization, advertising and social media are not used on this website.
More info Accept