Race Bibshort - SNELL
Sizes: XS, S, M, L
A great product needs time – We invested months into the development of our SNELL Bib Suit. As a reward we have created a great innovative new product on the market. Our race suit are for the road, mountain or triathlon and feels like it were your second skin. This is possible due to the highly elastic material made out of recycled polyamide and the great body fitting. The SNELL Bib is made of three materials. The seating area has an abrasion-resistant surface. What’s great about this product is that instead of sewing the oil and salt water-resistant shell material, we have bonded the material instead in this sensitive region. This provides a scratch-free, smooth surface and gives the material more elasticity. In areas where a lot of sweat is produced, we used an airy material and lasered vents for an optimal ride. The only thing left to say: Get on your bike and enjoy the ride!
Performance, warm temperatures, road bike, triathlon, mountain bike, tours & trekking bike, trekking, Cross-country, Enduro
- Bib Overall with 3/4 front zip for road bikes, marathon and triathlon
- High class, anatomical cycling pad for long distance with a 3 level firmness in the seating area
- Very flat seams for more elasticity and high comfort
- Technology moves excess moisture away from the skin, keeping you dry and comfortable
- Abrasion proof and sand resistant material in seating area
- Oil and saltwater resistant shell
- Breathable mesh and lasered vent openings
- Wide and thin leg finishing with silicon stripes
- Reflective elements on back
- Robust and elastic material made out of a recycled 4-way stretch polyamid. 100% Made in Europe!
- Odour control, very fast drying, highly breathable, abrasion proof and very soft material
- UV-Protection: 50+
- Weight: 174 g (Size S)
- Shell: 78% recycled Polyamid, 22% Elastane
- Seat Area: 79% recycled Polyamid, 21% Elastane
- Inlay: 88% recycled Polyamid, 12% Elastane
For more details about our materials, please click here!
- 40° gentle wash cycle
- don’t bleach
- wash inside out with similar colours
- do not iron on print
- do not use any fabric softener
- do not tumble dry
If you follow our care label your triple2 products will last especially long. For more Infos about how to take care, wash or impregnate our products please go here.
LOVE NATURE, ACT ECOLOGICAL, LIVE GREEN!
This website only makes use of necessary cookies essential for the website functionality. By continuing to use the website, you agree to the usage of these cookies. Cookies needed for analysis, personalization, advertising and social media are not used on this website.
More info Accept