Padded Race Short - SITT
Sizes: XS, S, M, L
You need a padded race short – we’ve got the prefect one for you! The SITT Short is designed to fit perfectly under any triple2 baggy or long trousers and at the same time it can also be worn individually – for example during a triathlon or marathon. The padding of the shorts are made in best Italian quality – with different hardness levels to achieve a high wearing comfort. The outer material is made of 100% recycled polyamide, is salt and chlorine resistant, has a UV protection of 50+ and dries very fast. For women we have integrated a wider waistband for more comfort! You will love it.
Performance, warm temperatures, road bike, triathlon, mountain bike, tours & trekking bike, trekking, Cross-country, Enduro
- Padded Cycle short for road bikes, mtb and gravel
- Integrated kidney warmer – keeps belly tucked in
- High class, anatomical cycling pad for mid distance with a 3 level firmness in seating area
- Very flat seams for more elasticity and high comfort
- Technology moves excess moisture away from the skin, keeping you dry and comfortable
- Oil and saltwater resistant shell
- Wide and thin leg finishing with silicon stripes
- Reflective elements on back
- Extremely light weight and elastic material made out of recycled polyamid with a 4-way stretch. 100% made in Europe!
- Odour control, very fast drying, highly breathable, abrasion proof and very soft material
- UV-Protection: 50+
- Weight: 124 g (Size S)
- Shell: 78% recycled Polyamid, 22% Elastane
For more details about our materials, please click here!
- 40° gentle wash cycle
- don’t bleach
- wash inside out with similar colours
- do not iron on print
- do not use any fabric softener
- do not tumble dry
If you follow our care label your triple2 products will last especially long. For more Infos about how to take care, wash or impregnate our products please go here.
LOVE NATURE, ACT ECOLOGICAL, LIVE GREEN!
This website only makes use of necessary cookies essential for the website functionality. By continuing to use the website, you agree to the usage of these cookies. Cookies needed for analysis, personalization, advertising and social media are not used on this website.
More info Accept