Merino Zip Hoodie - BUUZ
Sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL
Colors: Ocean Depths, Old Gold, Peacoat
Hug-mania! There is nothing as great as having a super soft and from the insides brushed-up jacket for a casual evening out. No matter if you go out in the evening to the beach, after a bike ride, or you are wanting to take a rest outside a lodge, our BUUZ Hoodie will be your loyal partner. It has two front pockets, a big hood and a stylish front zip. On the back there is a pocket for a key or purse, which can be closed with a button. The abrasion proof polyester on the outside and the merino on the inside are the perfect material combination and will make sure you stay nice and warm. You will love it!
Urban/Performance, cold-mid temperatures, urban mobility, mountain bike, tours & trekking bike, trekking, Casual, Hiking, Ski, Snowboard
- Exclusive merino fleece zipper-jacket in triple2 look
- Two front pockets with zip
- One back pocket with button made out of a natural vegetable ivory
- Full-length front-zip with zip-cover
- Logo-patch and different decorative prints
- Drawcord for customised comfort around hood
- Reflective elements on back
- Light merino double-layer fleece with merino inside and polyester outside
- Abrasion proof, odour control, extremely fast drying, highly breathable and uniquely soft
- Yarn thickness: 17.5 Micron
- Weight: 460 g (Size M)
- Shell: 26% Merino, 70% Polyester, 4% Elastane
For more details about our materials, please click here!
- 30° gentle wash cycle
- don’t bleach
- wash inside out with similar colours
- do not iron on print
- do not use any fabric softener
- do not tumble dry – only wash in separate net-bag; Close Zippers
If you follow our care label your triple2 products will last especially long. For more Infos about how to take care, wash or impregnate our products please go here.
LOVE NATURE, ACT ECOLOGICAL, LIVE GREEN!
This website only makes use of necessary cookies essential for the website functionality. By continuing to use the website, you agree to the usage of these cookies. Cookies needed for analysis, personalization, advertising and social media are not used on this website.
More info Accept