Softshell Enduro Shorts - BARGUP
Sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL
Colors: Old Gold, Peacoat
Our BARGUP All-rounder Shorts is made out of a great new material. The highly elastic and super light softshell material comes with a water- and dirt-repellent treatment (PFC free!). The BARGUP Shorts let all mountain and tour riders heart beat higher: there is lots of storage space for your mobile, maps etc. No mud, nor rock can reck the robust material. The inside expansion and ventilation inlays secure a great wearing, making these shorts perfect for any long distance tour. Go for it!
Performance, warm temperatures, mountain bike, tours & trekking bike, running, trekking, hiking, Enduro
- Robust softshell material with eco-friendly water- and dirt-repellent treatment (PFC free DWR)
- Anatomically fitted ventilation inlays on inside leg
- Inside waistband: scratch-free expansion that does not cling on your jersey nor your trousers
- Press studs with Logo-Snap-Button
- Two big side leg-pockets (well suited for a Kompass-Map)
- Reflective logo prints and piping
- Wide belt-loops made for bicycle lock
- Robust and elastic material made out of a 4-way stretch polyamid, including a water-repellent treatment
- Odour control, very fast drying, highly breathable, abrasion proof and very soft material
- DWR: PFC free!
- UV-Protection: 50+
- Weight: 290 g (Size M)
- Shell: 89% Polyamid, 11% Elastane
For more details about our materials, please click here!
- 40° gentle wash cycle
- don’t bleach
- wash inside out with similar colours
- do not iron on print
- do not use any fabric softener
- do not tumble dry
If you follow our care label your triple2 products will last especially long. For more Infos about how to take care, wash or impregnate our products please go here.
LOVE NATURE, ACT ECOLOGICAL, LIVE GREEN!
This website only makes use of necessary cookies essential for the website functionality. By continuing to use the website, you agree to the usage of these cookies. Cookies needed for analysis, personalization, advertising and social media are not used on this website.
More info Accept