Waterproof Outdoor Jacket with 3-Layer system - FLOG
Sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL
Colors: Old Gold, Peacoat
Nothing is quite as important as having a high quality raincoat. Only this way you can survive any bad weather in the mountains or by the see. Our ergonomic FLOG Jacket is a real has-it-all. The 3 layer material with 20.000 mm water-pillar has a great breathability, is very light and you can move perfectly in the jacket. Through the Bionic Finish Eco treatment the jacket is eco-friendly and waterproof. On top of this: our FLOG Jacket has many pockets, a reflector on the back and big ventilation openings under the arm for a great body climate.
Performance, mid- warm temperatures, mountain bike, tours & trekking bike, hiking, trekking, running, trail running, mountaineering, casual
- Fully taped, waterproof 3 layer raincoat
- Full-length, water-repellent 2-way front zip with zip-cover
- All zips water-repellent
- Two big ventilation openings under arm
- Two big side pockets – also reachable when backpack on
- Back pocket
- High collar to protect chin from wind and rain
- Big hood with protection shield and elastic straps on collar and back of hood; hood fits over helmet
- One-handed hood adjustment
- Shoulder-part without annoying seams, allowing to carry heavily packed backpacks
- Reflective elements
- Sympatex 3-layer lamination with Bionic Finish Eco and High2Out treatment for more breathability
- bluesign® certified material
- DWR: PFC free!
- Water-pillar: 20.000 mm
- Breathability (Ret): 11 m2Pa/W
- Weight: 470 g (Size M)
- Shell: 53% Polyester, 47% recycled Polyester (DWR – PFC Free)
- Membrane: 100% Polyester
- Inner Layer: 100% recycled Polyester
For more details about our materials, please click here!
- 30° gentle wash cycle
- don’t bleach
- wash inside out with similar colours
- do not iron on print
- do not use any fabric softener
- do not tumble dry; Close Zippers
If you follow our care label your triple2 products will last especially long. For more Infos about how to take care, wash or impregnate our products please go here.
LOVE NATURE, ACT ECOLOGICAL, LIVE GREEN!
This website only makes use of necessary cookies essential for the website functionality. By continuing to use the website, you agree to the usage of these cookies. Cookies needed for analysis, personalization, advertising and social media are not used on this website.
More info Accept