Merino Insulation Jacket - DUUN
Sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL
Colors: Old Gold, Peacoat
Innovation begins there where others stop. Not with triple2. We have been researching and testing, until we found the right insulation for our super-light-weight-insulation jacket called: DUUN. We are moving beyond the well known recycled polyester and laid our focus on the in Germany produced lavalan®-sport insulation. It is made out of 88% sheared sheep’s’ wool, which is additionally refined with a fine polyacid (PLA) fabric. PLA is gained from corn starch and gives the insulation the needed stability. Advantage: a 100% natural product, significantly better moisture absorption and a high wearing comfort – no matter if it is hot or cold. On top our DUUN has a PFC Free DWR. The next ski or winter-bike ride can come its way!
Performance, cold temperatures, mountain bike, tours & trekking bike, running, trekking, hiking, trail running
- Extremely light insulation jacket with innovative lavalan®-sport insulation
- Full-length front zip with zip-cover
- Two side pockets with zip
- Pouch inside jacket – Stuffs down into its own pouch pocket for easy carrying
- Finger loops and elastic inlay made out of odour neutral merino-material
- Elastic strap around waist
- Elastic strap on and around hood
- Elastic, reflective cord around hood for adjustment
- Decorative stitch
- Shell: extremely light Polyester-Rib-Stop fabric with water-repellent equipment (DWR)
- Insulation: lavalan®-sport made out of Virgin wool and Polylactid (PLA/Corn Starch)
- DWR: PFC free!
- Weight: 300 g (Size M)
- Shell: 100% Polyester (DWR – PFC Free)
- Filling: 88% Merino, 12% Polylactid (PLA)
- Lining: 100% Polyester
For more details about our materials, please click here!
- 30° gentle wash cycle
- don’t bleach
- wash inside out with similar colours
- do not iron on print
- do not use any fabric softener
- do not tumble dry; Close Zippers
If you follow our care label your triple2 products will last especially long. For more Infos about how to take care, wash or impregnate our products please go here.
LOVE NATURE, ACT ECOLOGICAL, LIVE GREEN!
This website only makes use of necessary cookies essential for the website functionality. By continuing to use the website, you agree to the usage of these cookies. Cookies needed for analysis, personalization, advertising and social media are not used on this website.
More info Accept