Merino Insulated Vest - DUUNSOOL
Sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL
Colors: Old Gold, Peacoat
Our DUUNSOOL vest is the perfect partner if you want to keep your torso warm. The lightweight insulation is made out of 88% wool and wrapped in a fine polylactid (PLA) net. PLA is made out of corn starch, awarding the insulation more stability, making it a 100% natural insulation through which the swet can perfectly be absorbed. Our DUUNSOOL Vest reveals a perfect wear and will keep your body heat at a comfortable temperature. The surface material is windproof and comes with a PFC Free water-repellent treatment. A great plus – this vest you can easily pack into a small pocket or bag.
Urban/Performance, cold-mid temperatures, road bike, mountain bike, tours & trekking bike, hiking, trekking, running, trail running, casual, ski, snowboard
- Extremely light insulation vest with innovative lavalan®-sport insulation
- Full-length front zip with zip-cover
- Two side pockets with zip
- Elastic cord to adjust waist
- Elastic edge binder on arm and waist
- Reflective elements
- Collar-loop to hang and dry garment
- Shell: Extreme light Rib-Stop Polyester with water-repellent treatment (DWR)
- Insulation: lavalan®-sport made out of Virgin wool and Polylactid (PLA/Corn Starch)
- Light-weight, extremely fast drying and quiet material
- Weight: 180 g (Size M)
- DWR: PFC free!
- Shell: 100% Polyester (DWR – PFC Free)
- Filling: 12% Polylactid (PLA), 88% Merino
For more details about our materials, please click here!
- 30° gentle wool wash cycle with wool detergent
- don’t bleach
- wash inside out with similar colours
- do not iron on print
- do not use any fabric softener
- do not tumble dry; Close Zippers
If you follow our care label your triple2 products will last especially long. For more Infos about how to take care, wash or impregnate our products please go here.
LOVE NATURE, ACT ECOLOGICAL, LIVE GREEN!
This website only makes use of necessary cookies essential for the website functionality. By continuing to use the website, you agree to the usage of these cookies. Cookies needed for analysis, personalization, advertising and social media are not used on this website.
More info Accept