Merino Scarf - DOOK
Colors: Black Iris, Boysenberry, Mazarine Blue, Online Lime, Rouge Red
Our DOOK merino scarf is a multifunctional tubular accessory ideal for many activities – it can be worn as a headband, mask, balaclava, scarf, scrunchie, pirate cap and beanie. Designed to keep you warm in the cold and secures you don’t overheat when its warm. The lightweight, breathable, merino thermocool fabric is extremely comfortable to wear.
Performance, cold – mid temperatures, road bike, triathlon, mountain bike, tours & trekking bike, trekking, hiking
- Neck and Headscarf with broad usage possibilities
- Super lightweight and soft Merino and Thermocool Polyester
- Extremely fast drying
- High elasticity
- Decorative print
- Superlight Merino Mix out of bluesign® certified Merino-Thermocool Material
- Extremely light weight, extremely fast drying, extremely soft material
- Weight: 26 g (Unisex)
- 50% Merino, 50% Polyester Thermocool
For more details about our materials, please click here!
- 30° gentle wash cycle
- don’t bleach
- wash inside out with similar colours
- do not iron on print
- do not use any fabric softener
- do not tumble dry
If you follow our care label your triple2 products will last especially long. For more Infos about how to take care, wash or impregnate our products please go here.
LOVE NATURE, ACT ECOLOGICAL, LIVE GREEN!
This website only makes use of necessary cookies essential for the website functionality. By continuing to use the website, you agree to the usage of these cookies. Cookies needed for analysis, personalization, advertising and social media are not used on this website.
More info Accept